summer blogging preamble
The summer is well underway, but my blogging stopped with the end of Dr. Carroll's "Writing for Digital Media" course. I'm anticipating another course in the UNC JOMC cert program that will require we distance-learners to blog. So in one sense, this can be considered practice and preparation.
But I've felt for a long time that blogging, in addition to being just plain fun, provides an excellent way to crystallize your thoughts in the written word. This phase of summer blogging will cover several topics including, but not limited to:
- new (digital) media and its use in grassroots journalism, "MSM", and education
- podcasting
- Search
- nifty hacks
- Public Radio's value in serving the public news and information interest
- "smart growth", or the lack thereof, in land development
- the war in Iraq
- books I'm reading
- the NC coastal sporting lifestyle
drew


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home