Welcome JOMC221 classmates
Greetings from Wrightsville Beach, NC. My first name is “James”, but I answer to “Andrew” or “Drew”. I was born and raised in Guilford County, NC. I’m trying to earn the graduate certificate by the end of this academic year. This semester will require some creative time management and event-forecasting since I’m increasingly immersed in my search for the perfect job, which frequently puts me on the road.
This is actually the second time I’ve introduced myself to a JOMC221 class. One year ago I made my introduction from a VSAT (Variable Small Aperture Terminal)-internet connection in eastern Baghdad. As a result of the growing insurgency and my unit’s 120 day extension there, I had to drop the course by the fourth week.
My contribution to the content of the Internet is limited to the assignments required by the courses of the certificate program. At the start of last semester, I didn’t even know what HTML stood for, but by the end had created a few Web pages, one Web site and a blog.
In my free time I like to read, mountain bike, fish, workout, and muddle through Spanish. I look forward to learning from everyone in the class in hopes of improving my writing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home